knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Sunday, September 03, 2006

From Republican to Independent...















If you've found me from threeleftsmakearight.blogspot.com, welcome!
Tami and I will keep up our blog... I think! Hopefully Tami's schedule will allow her to write more in the future. Right now she's masterminding a coup to take over Macy's. Can't get in the way of that!

I'd like to share some of my knitting and sewing projects with you, as well as babble on occasionally about the things that catch my interest. Hopefully you'll enjoy the time with me.


Thanks for visiting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Hello, beautiful sister! Sorry to hear Tami's still AWOL, but glad you have a new space to share your thoughts. Looking forward to seeing some of your new projects.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I can always count on my sister!

Thanks, Sister!

-- Sister

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home