knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Knitty Bitty Sweaters



Here's a teeny-tiny sweater I made this weekend. It's a teeny-tiny shop sample of Rowan's Denim yarn. It fades just like real jeans. I can't wait to make my own not-so-teeny sweater with it.

I had so much fun knitting this up! It went together in an afternoon... I'm going to make more, because it's so fun to say, "Yeah, I made a sweater this weekend..." and have people be completely jealous. Tee Hee.

If you'd like the pattern, just email me!

Knitting on the beach? Absolutely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

i love that adorable sweater,did you make a sexy one for knitty bitty yet? i love you mommy!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How did you know I was making one for knitty bitty!?!?!?!?!?

You are surely my daughter.

I adore you.


yes, i'm making one for her as we speak! I love you shmoopie!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home