knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Let them eat cake!

I always get excited when I find a recipe and discover I have everything I need in the pantry to make it!

This Beauty is a Lemon Glazed Layer cake from this month's Sunset magazine. Mine had to be tweaked by supplementing some fresh squeezed orange and lime juices since I didn't have enough fresh lemons, but I think it turned it out pretty darn cute!

It's got buttercream frosting with fresh citrus juices and zest... I can hardly wait to cut into it when Bob gets home!

The empty house next door offered up this sweet bouquet this morning...

Happy Spring!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam G-O said...

Mmmm... Lemon Cake! LOVE ~ did you keep the recipe? Sharing?

xoxoP

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home