knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Monday, January 08, 2007

Entrelac Love








It looks like basket-weave, it knits up quickly, it will amaze your mother!

It's none other than ENTRELAC!

And it has never been so much fun!

I'm using Noro's Blossom, color #19. It's perfectly suited for Entrelac, as it changes color at just the right intervals.

My favorite Yarn Guy (see Links) has the Danica Scarf on Knitty.com
Another site that will give you a step by step tutorial is
http://wolfandturtle.net/Yarnpath/index.php/Yarnpath/comments/all_aboard_the_entrelac_express/

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

that yarn knits up really pretty for entrelac! Im sure its going to be even prettier once felted up, I miss you, and hope your still doing as good as the last time I called! I love you , Dianna

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home