knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The weather outside is frightful...

...but we are having SOME FUN!!

This weekend was the highlight of my year thus far. I know it's only the 16th day of the year, but nevertheless I don't know if anything else is going to top what I did this Saturday in Seattle.

My cousin Tami (of the turned-Jew, liberal, Democrat, vegetarian persuasion) allowed me the privilege of doing a 'Clean Sweep' on what she loosely referred to as her "bedroom."

It only took 12 hours and it was so fabulous when we finished that we were both in awe of the transformation. I will post pictures so you can see the before and after. You don't want to see the during... that would be inappropriate for family viewing. Ha. In the end there was actually a carpeted floor, several chairs, tables, and a chaise lounge... and a bed! It's the best space ever now!

I have Swept a few houses now for friends and relatives and I'm thinking of going into the business. I can't imagine what someone would actually pay to have their life back in reasonable order, but I'm thinking it could be a lucrative effort.

So tell me what you think of the photos and any ideas on starting my own Clean Sweep business.






Oh, doesn't Knitty Bitty look frosty?
The weather here has been frightful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

i think knitty bitty, looks pretty darn cute in that frosty look! I think too that you should totally go into the business, you have a real knack for making something out of nothing! Love Dianna

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home