knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Friday, April 27, 2007

Eight Mile

Ran eight miles on Monday... in 88 minutes. Okay, that's an eleven-minute mile, but I was still pretty excited about it, especially since I've never run eight miles before! Woo Hoo!

Today I ran five... I'm a runnin' fool.

It's the mp3 player. I can do anything if I don't have to think about it. There's nothing like running hills around here to "Harder to Breathe" by John Mayer.

A little running humor there.

Anyone else out there running? Let's hear from you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Hello Spanglers! I am so excited about your new home on the island! You have waited so long for the footings Julie. And it looks to be moving right along. Please e-mail me more of the details, so I can share in your excitement.
Love Nicole'

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

You rock, running girl! I can't wait to get home and sit on the deck eating bon bons while I watch you run up and down the hill. That's going to be sweet. (heh heh)

You're an inspiration, though, really -- if my knees didn't start clicking and clacking after half a lap, I'd run, too, just to be more like you. : )

Love you!

Sister

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home