knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Cutest Baby EVER...

This little guy doesn't look at all like he's only two weeks old! I can already see he's a bundle of personality, just like Daddy & Mommy!
I get to fly out Monday to see him for two weeks. I don't think I'll be able to get enough him, or his parents, for that matter!
In other news, Emily is en route to South Africa for the next month! She got to take a side trip to Kathmandu, and while it was an insane adventure, I'm sure she wouldn't have missed it for the world. She'll be coming home for Christmas and looking forward to a little Home Time. It will be great to have her, even for a short while.
I'm changing jobs at the store where I work... meat cutting is great, but it's strenuous and I think it will be a bit too much on this old body as the years progress. I've said before I feel as if I'm living my life backwards; when I was young and strong I did nothing, but now that I'm older I'm lifting 60 pound boxes of meat and killing my hands and shoulders! It was a great experience. I'm going to be working as a Checker instead, which lends itself to my customer service skills. Hopefully I can work fewer hours so I can get some semblance of life back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anina said...

Oh, he is cute! He looks like he has lots of personality already.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

I think the move to checking will be good -- definitely less physical stress (but how will you keep up that place where the little people sit?). Should still give you lots of benefits, right?

Have a great trip back to NJ. We'll be thinking of you!

Love you.

Sister

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to talk to you before you go to NJ! I would call there but no one ever gave me their number. Soooo...if I could get J&D's house phone or cell phone or something that would be wonderful. And soon!
I love you and miss you! Just barfed up my breakfast this morning (too much too fast) and no one to hold my hair back. Bleh. :P
So can we make a phone date soon?!? Or maybe I'll just call now, at 5am, while I at least know that you're home.
LOVE YOU!
You're BITW.
Love, CBD

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home