knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blah.

I just wanted to say that I am still alive. I'm just working a lot and I'm tired. We sign on our new house next week and all the last minute details are sucking up any 'free time' we have. But that's okay; once we're in our own place it will be such a relief.

Cutting meat, wrapping meat, stacking meat, grinding meat, traying meat, re-wrapping meat... not bad stuff, just physically demanding for my entire eight-hour shift. My body hurts.

Boo hoo poor me don't I sound like a brat???

Geesh. Sorry about that. More news later, and with a smile, I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

sounds like someone is in need of a gramma break...soon enough!!! I love you most in the world mommy and hope you havea fabulous day today!! Love and Hugs, mee..

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home