knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

From the Jersey Shore


So I'm here in New Jersey with the new little guy and his proud parents! It's what Grandmom's do in our family-- they come under the guise of Big Helper, but are secretly here to soak up some Grandbaby time.


Everyone's doing well. Jordan and Dianna have that dazed New Parent look about them, but are the best parents EVER. Micaiah is a content little guy who eats voraciously and then burps loudly in appreciation. He's so alert and so strong already! He impressed his pediatrician yesterday, wieghing in at 11 pounds! Not bad for 24 days. He's not a chubby baby though; he's the image of his daddy. A real Wee Bean!


New Jersey is lovely, although I wasn't prepared for the heat and humidity! I'm really enjoying my time here. Dianna lets me wait on her and the baby, which makes me so happy! And it's been a long time since I've been able to cook, bake, and knit my days away-- not to mention holding my special little one! It's a joy all around.


Jordan & Dianna share today as their birthday... Twenty three years ago today I was bringing my little guy into the world! As they say, time flies!


More photos to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home