knittybitty

"The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together." - William Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Monday, May 07, 2007

Fives

Okay, so this is rather trivial as far as blog entries go, but I thought it was interesting being as I discovered it only after the fact...

On the Fifth day of the Fifth month I ran Five miles is Fifty-five minutes and Fifty-five seconds.
That's 5 on 5/5 in 55:55.

Could have planned it, but it's kind of a nifty surprise when it just happens.

Simple pleasures for simple minds, I believe the saying goes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

"snicker"...oh mommy..simple minds simple pleasures... Im so proud of you for running so fast especially considering those mountains out there! Got any more pictures of grammas house yet? Lots of Love for my mommy , Love Dianna, Xavier and baby XOXO

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

But even simple minds need something new to read after two weeks! Would love to see how the house is coming along.... : )

I'll talk to you soon. Love you!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

"Killing me softly with your fives,
Killing me softly... with your fives,
Killing me softly... (de dum de dum de dummm...)
...with your f-i-i-i-ves...."

Please, something new! I knows you busy, but still... for me?

Sister

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home